Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Humble Entry (Part 2)


My first few attempts of cold-calling with my first corporate employer was indeed very cold. I often get people who hung up my calls and people who give me difficult questions to handle responsively. Rejection from prospects was usual for me in my first few weeks, believing that I will get my very first appointment. Despite so many rejections, soon enough, I finally got someone on the other line, somehow wanted to refinance his mortgage and insisted to see me at his office.

Now, how would you feel if you were me? Do you feel excited? I persist by making more calls and to hit the right person again and again and again. It's not how good you are in making calls, but how many calls you willing to call so you get luckier. And when each time you fall, you gain something. In John C. Maxwell's book called "Failing Forward" says that achievers reject rejections.

(Over the years of my experience in Sales & Marketing, I had developed an effective lead generation tool. In other words, you can build your business effortlesly and also maximizing your profitability. You may e-mail your personal details. e.g residential address, name, contact number to alvchan@malaysianchoice.com and get my e-book for free)


I was a college drop-out and started my first career dead-broke to sustain my day-to-day expenses. I was 19 at that time. While my ex school mates and friends busy pursuing their higher degrees, I was attending a course from a university called "A Game Called Life". After all, it's free. People pay me to learn and earn at the same time. (continuing on Part 3. You may read my first chapter)

No comments: