Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My humble entry (Part 1)

Yes, I wasn't born with a silver-spoon. I worked my ass out to win a better paycheck and hoping a pay raised that could retire me with enough savings one day (in fact it didn't). I believe it's also many people's thoughts are to get a good job, work hard by climbing up the corporate ladder, and save money hoping they could spend at their golden age. What many people are experiencing are office politics, struggling to achieve their appraisals, working overtime before they get promoted or pay raised.

I first started my career in the banking industry where I was given a chance despite with only high school grad certification. I was in the mortgage services selling loan packages to potential high end clients. Yes, with just little experiences in sales I was striving to prove myself as a "street-smart" to my lady boss (till now I still appreciate for her risk to hire me). Serving people in the industry from all walks of life have better train myself in area of interpersonal skills.

No comments: